Sunday, March 27, 2016

Famous Last Words Week 10: The Final Post

Final post count on my blog, screenshot taken by me. 
This famous last words will be my 84th and most likely final post, as doing the declaration will put me over the 410 points I need to earn my A. I made the most posts in Week 2, I wrote a total of ten blog posts that week. According to Blogger, I also have 91 published comments on all of my posts. I lost track long ago of how many comments I have left on other peoples profiles. It means a lot that so many people took the time to read my writing and take the time to leave a positive comment or try and help me with some constructive criticism. I hope you guys and gals have enjoyed reading and writing along with me this semester, because I have enjoyed working on this class with all of you. To those who haven't finished yet, good luck with the remainder of this class. To everyone, including those who have finished, I want to say good luck with the rest of this semester. Especially to all of the other petroleum engineers in the class, we need a bit of extra luck with the way the economy it is right now.

My final piece of storytelling in this class was The Tiger and the King. This is probably the story which is closest to a traditional Indian story and style of writing that I have done, you guys and gals can check it out in my portfolio. This is the fourth story I have added to my portfolio. I'm very happy with how it turned out.

As far as other classes are concerned, I am currently in the break between spring break and my next round of midterm testing. It made it a good time to finish up this class, so I can focus on all the other homework assignments, projects, lab reports, and midterm tests I have. Hopefully the rest of the semester goes smoothly.
.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finishing this class so early! It must feel like a complete relief. This week my goal is to finish the class by next Sunday. I hope I can do it. I am not too far from the grade I need. It's so close that its agonizing. It's impressive that you kept track of some of the things you did this semester in this class. That was a brilliant idea to show off how hard you worked!

    ReplyDelete