Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Portfolio Guide

Week 2: The Forest 
  • A tale about karma inspired by the story of King Dasharatha's Karma. Let me know what you guys think.  
  • A story in which Hanuman complains to a silent audience about his grievances with Rama and Sugriva. 
  • I thought the story of Baka and the village he maintained control over was interesting, so I wrote a story that explored what the life of people living in that village could be. 
  • I tried to write a short morality story this week, inspired by my weekly reading. 

2 comments:

  1. Andrew, I was just stopping by to see how your weekend was going. I also wanted to comment that you should add pictures from your storytelling's to your portfolio introduction post. I think it helps the reader get invested and more intrigued on what story that want to pick to read. I look forward to reading your latest additions as you continue to post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrew.
    I like the way you have set up your portfolio. It is impressive that you already have three stories on your portfolio. I think I get stuck editing a lot but that is okay because I just want to make sure every story I put on my portfolio is perfect. I think that the brief statement about each story is great. It tells a little bit about what each story is but also leaves me to want to read the story to find out what the rest is about. I see these statements kind of like a movie trailer. One suggestion I have would be to add a picture to your introduction post. I like to pick a story based off which title and picture I think look the most interesting. Another thing you could do to add to your portfolio is add your statement of goals at the stop.

    I look forward to reading more of your portfolio.

    -Sara

    ReplyDelete